Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank You

I am now in recovery mode after a really exhilarating and exhausting week. I would like to thank everyone for attending this year's conference. I have been receiving great feedback about the speakers, presentations, and the contacts they were able to make. I would again like to thank all of the speakers for their time

Continue to check back on the site for more information about talk recaps. We will also be posting the presentations during the next week. We are experimenting with some video and audio and hope to podcast some of the content. Feel free to pass along this link to others who were unable to join us or if you have your own blog, please add this link to your site spread the wealth.

Again, if you are interested in helping plan next year's conference, contact me at twr@chariotsolutions.com.

No comments: